Description

Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Always Thinking Chickens are Funny"

 
"I mean have you ever seen anyone not laugh at a chicken? Chicken, laugh. Chicken, laugh. It's obligatory!"
 
Yes, it was Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz who pointed out to me that people always laugh at chickens in this Phineas and Ferb episode, "What A Croc!" The sad part is that this is so true. For the context of the quote, watch the clip above from about 4:06. The actual quote occurs around 4:57.
 
This is a cat in a chicken suit. If it were a dog suit, it would not be half as amusing. Obviously someone finds it amusing because the caption includes a misspelling of chicken and "lol."

This is Candace's chicken cake from an episode of Phineas and Ferb that kept coming up when I was trying to find the clip above.

I cannot even pretend to know what the context of this photo is. But it made me laugh.

If someone would like to explain this to me, that would be much appreciated.

I do not know why these chicks have guns, but they do. They look very tough.

This chicken is dancing and wearing green sunglasses.

It's an actual chicken crossing the street!


That's a pretty good joke. But it would not be as funny if it weren't for the frowning chicken.

First of all, oh my God. Second of all, I found this on a Wikipedia page for "Chicken Suit." Why is there an entire Wikipedia page for chicken suits? If you don't believe me, go look yourself.


This is the most amusing thing I have seen in my entire life.

 

1 comment:

  1. The 4th picture is a chicken photoshopped with several French stereotypical items.

    http://freemusicisgood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete